Cacao nibs are small pieces of crushed cacao beans and are ideal to snack on. They can also be used to prepare a ceremonial brew.
Directions for ceremonial brew:
For daily use we recommend a dose of 20-25g. A full ceremonial dose is no more than 42g.
- Using a coffee grinder, pulverise desired amount.
- Heat water/guayusa/nut milk to 170 degrees Fahrenheit (80 degrees Celsius)
- Remove liquid from heat and add cacao powder.
- Add your preferred herbs and sweetener (optional).
- Stir until ingredients have completely blended through.
- Set your intention for the day and sip the brew. (Ensure you are in a quiet environment for a deeper connection).
Priority mail (tracked)
Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia - €5
Rest of Europe - €15
United States - €20
Rest of world - €25
Minimum online order €10
For wholesale and express delivery info get in touch via our Contact Us page.